Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Guides of Napoleon

I'm in total in agreement with Uwe and Bernard. I believe we all love Strelets and want to contribute something for the improvement of Strelets' products. I'm no expert at all, but many in this forum are. So, I strongly encourage Strelets to be more open up for suggestions and inputs from expert customers. It is to benefit all. Win-win solution for everybody.

Re: Re: Re: Guides of Napoleon

Would these figures be okay for ?(Dutch scouts).

Re: Re: Guides of Napoleon

I think everyone would want total accuracy in any figures made, and surely this forum must be a treasure trove of knowledge on almost any soldier of the past. I had never heard of Imperial Guard scouts until the PSR review and since they only lasted a few weeks I guess there may not be much information on them, but I would say that is a reason to delay making them until you DO know more rather than work with what little you have. Still I support S*R efforts to make more unusual subjects.

Re: Re: Re: Guides of Napoleon

lets not forget Flanquers of La Garde D'Imperial. Such a nice unifrom.

Re: Guides of Napoleon

The scout-dragoons were desribed in Funcken many years ago and it was always a unit that tempted me.

It may of only existed for a few months, but what a few months as the scout regiments were heavily involved in the battles of 1814 campaign.

Eclaireurs - now painted

I've now painted the figures and they can be found on my blog at

http://willwarweb.blogspot.com/