Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How many Strelets Figures is in YOUR collection

I started this topic because i would like to now simple how many strelets figures and in wich era is in your collection???
I have thakst to some frends
Ancent - 1 box
Medival- 2 boxes
GNW-4 boxes
Napoleonic -9
Crimea- 7
ACW-1
Colonial- 3

So how many sets to you have ???

Re: How many Strelets Figures is in YOUR collection

Hi Kert,
I currently own 24 boxes of Strelets figures, all are Napoleonics. Though I am counting the Big Box Borodino set as 4 boxes. Sadly, out of all those 24 boxes I only have completely painted 1 full box so far.

Paul K.

Re: Re: How many Strelets Figures is in YOUR collection

I've lost count for the most part. I think the only Medievils I'm still missing from the old format is Robert the Bruce and the the Russian Horsemen

I only have the WWI German Dragoons but I was never really a fan of Cavalry sets anyway. Strelets can consider the upcoming infantry sets already sold. I'm just waiting.

For the mini sets, I have all the Norman and Anglo-Saxon sets. I can't find the Vikings and I haven't seen the Roman, Muslem and Crusade sets yet, but you can count them too, just as soon as they appear in my hometown hobby shops.

I'm not sure about the big box sets, I think it might be worth buying the Medievil Court even though I already have everything but the civilan component, if I ever actually see it on the shelves.

I've some of the more unique Napoleonic and Great northern War sets

Personal limits in resources; time, money and storage space, have precluded me even attempting to collect the Crimean war range. And a say that with sincere regret.

If you include all of the other sets from all the other companies, were they real soldiers, I would be a super power in justabout any poit in human history. All I need is some cavemen and some sci-fi/futre sets and I'll have a nearly complete history of warefare in small soft plastic

French Engineers and others

Hard to say because many are painted & I throw the boxes away.
I do have quite a back log haven't painted & some hoarded boxes e.g Polish infantry & French Engineers. I went out & bought 5 boxes of them from the local store because I thought they might be in short-supply one day. I'm going to snap up the store's remaining French Camp boxes too.
donald

Almost too many to count, I'am surprised just how many, although I have included the new ones I will buy on saturday.

Medieval = 1
Napoleonics = 41
Crimean = 29
Colonial = 2
WW1 = 4

Total = 77

Ancient:6
Dark Ages: 15
Medieval: 23
GNW: 10
Napoleonics: 17
Crimean: 28
ACW: 3
Wild West: 1
Colonial: 6
WW1: 17

total 126, this is counting BB as 4 sets

ancient- 3 boxs and i'm waiting 3 news
dark ages- 11 boxs
medieval- 5 boxs
crusader- 6 boxs and i'm waiting the seljukes
napoleonic- 5 boxs and 2 borodino
and i'm waiting 3 news.................................

my Strelets army is quite extensive!

Ancient - 6 boxes (2 of each)
Medieval- over 100 boxes (average 3 per set)
GNW-30 boxes (about 4 of each)
Napoleonic -20 boxes (2-4 each)
Crimea- around 80 (about 4 of each)
ACW-6 (2 of each)
Colonial- 24 (4 of each)
WW1- 16 boxes (2 of each)

what i buy depends on the era & whether it is a companion set to something that is already out by another company. i generally like to buy at least 4 of every artillery & cavalry set + enough infantry infantry to give me 200 troops. WW1 cav sets i only bought 2 each as they weren't that prominent. ACW command sets only needed 2 each. obviously Romans were not a big draw as they have been made so extensively.

oh yes, i forgot the US Cavalry! 4 boxes.

Hmmm! at well over 200 boxes, i guess this makes me someone Strelets should consider listening to!

Re: Re: Re: How many Strelets Figures is in YOUR collection

Bert, if you had but 2 boxes, you'd still be someone worth listening to.
donald

Re: Re: Re: Re: How many Strelets Figures is in YOUR collection

i have 1 box of every figs strelets have made with 2 or more of the ones i like and will continue to collect them all

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How many Strelets Figures is in YOUR collection

I think Strelets are the very best (especially their sets with no repeat poses)

the full list of their products I am the happy owner of is:

004 - Vikings Against Franks
005 - Army of Joan d'Arc
006 - Army of Henry V
007 - The Scottish Army of Wallace
008 - Carolingian Cavalry
012 - Norman Cavalry
014 - English Cavalry of Edward I
016 - Anglo-Saxons
017 - Russian Medieval Horsemen
071 - Medieval Britain
081 - Scottish Army of Robert Bruce
082 - Russian Army of Alexander Nevsky
085 - Norman Knights
086 - Breton Knights
088 - Military Order Sergeants
090 - Turcopoles
092 - Arab Cavalry
098 - Germanic Cavalry
M001 - Normans
M002 - Norman Archers
M003 - Anglo-Saxons

I have just one of each box.

I dont have any 19th century or early 20th century Strelets products as i have too many irons in the fire as it is!!
But if Strelets move into the World War 2 era then i would buy everyone of those products too.

Alex C

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How many Strelets Figures is in YOUR collection

Counted roughly 70, with multiple purchases of medieval/ancient, one of each Napy sets, selections of WW1, GNW, CW and others.

Favourite?

Medieval life (but waiting to get light brigade)