Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Wild West, ACW a must for SR team!

I absolutely agree with Arlin and Scott. Great ideas! Definitely mini sets would certainly do the job (although we can always hope for full sets!) Every time I take out my SR Boer Infantry I cant help but think what a fantastic job that sculptor would do for various Wild West themes. Also, I definitely second Arlins suggestion of having the men wear campaign hats rather than kepis, and wear a variety of clothing; a campaign look rather than a parade look. Certainly it would be ideal to have sets of mounted and foot enemies (I vote for Apaches), but I would be satisfied with even just one set of minis. I hope you are listening Strelets!

Re: Re: Re: Wild West, ACW a must for SR team!

I would love to see mixed set with 6 horse poses or soldiers with horses something like 2 poses of death horses.One wonded horse.Some soldier holding 2 horses and one soldier shoting with rifle not from the side of horse but from the front of his horse about his head or close next to head but not from the side as we have planty figures like that.Some comand figures.Camp lying eating geting woud-woud cuting...and another set mini set with no oficers some more comon dismonted men.

Re: Re: US Cavalry Set 2!

Seems like it's been so long since set 1 came out I forgot about it. So, let's get going on these!