Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crusader knights delayed till march?

Dear Benjamin,

indeed the knights were shifted to the spring of 2008.
Thank you for your suggestion regarding the life in Holy land, that may be a possibility when we will run out of ideas for conventional sets.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Re: Crusader knights delayed till march?

I'd buy one.

Re: Re: Re: Crusader knights delayed till march?

Each to his own, but I must say I'd rather have fighting troops from any era than civilians.

I'd buy it to. It would be good as part of a big set like Medieval britian. Fighting men and civilians, in one big box so it pleases everyone.

One big box Napoleonic. Crimean . Colonial era civillians WE NEED THEM

Re: Re: Crusader knights delayed till march?

one big box 18th century (maby two, or three, or... )

Medieval holy land set would be nice indeed.

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Re: Re: Crusader knights delayed till march?

medieval, ancient, napoleonics and modern eras everything in one HUGE box mixed together, please we need them so much plus civilians all aras plus future eras civilians mad max era for example.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Crusader knights delayed till march?

Did someone mention Mad Max????

I would LOVE some post apocalypse type fantasy figures!! Poses and costumes straight out of Mad Max 2 would be mind blowing!!

On another note, Id also love to see late 20th century/early 21st century civillians and civil police and emergency services and....... ZOMBIES!!!

I love the undead and I dream of being able to wargame the day the dead rise up properly!!!!