Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CW wish Austrian Intervention needed

WISH Emhars to make Allied guns set(French Artillery guns also used by Turks and Sardinians/Piedmonts so 3 for price of 1 ).Don Cossack artillery best set they made yet.

WISH Zvezda to make a Malakhov Bastion 1/72 model with russian period carts etc carrying ammo.Rouskie Naval gun crews and defenders.French Guard Chasseurs attacking.

WISH Strelets to make much needed CW Turkish Infantry . There is no Crimean War battlefield possible without teh Turkish figures.

WISH Strelets to make a CW Transport set.camels and muletrain zouave mule ambulances.Russian buggies and sleighs .Horse litters(dragging stores/casualty)sEMAPHORE/hemaphore/morse station and figures.Russian and allied(.Artillery need these.)

WISH Italieri of course, To make Piedmontese Soldiers (FOR GODS SAKE no 1815 copies of Bersaglieri too small detail for painting ) with pride.Can use for italian unification war.lead us right up into the Franco Prussian War.

HAT i wish , as with their tanks and artillery sets ,has the resources to produce some PROPER 1/72 galleons(also covers Napoleonic to WW1 (FLOATING BARACKS,converted hyper coal barge ETC) and steam ships(CW to Colonial to WW1).

I have never seen so much UTTER underscaled collector cheating rubbish as what is currently on the market supposedly 1/72 ships.shame upon those producers of the so called models.And all Those recent Pirate ships say it all "PIRATE", more like junk/trash.

We only need waterline models .......which would save costa plenty for designers makers and collectors .[:-]

Re: CW wish Austrian Intervention needed

Hat will give us a camel train, which I'm very much looking forward to :-)

A mule train from Strelets wouldn't hurt, I agree. It would cover anything from Romans to the Wild West.