Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets re: Crusades Sets

I would go for marching Napoleonics in campaign dress both French and British, something similar to your Romans on the march mini boxes. These would be great sellers for those of us who wargame.

Regards
Derek

Crusades Sets:Crossbows

I said it before and I'll say it again- How on earth can we possibly have a crusading army without crossbows???? Please don't tell me to convert, I happily do it all the time but I don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of time and money to try and scratch together some half-a** crossbowmen when there should be a set of them produced by Strelets. The crossbow was THE key weapon that kept the numerous Saracen archers at bay and along with the infantry spear/shield wall provided a firm base for the famous and unstoppable Frankish cavalry charge. Please Strelets address this glaring hole in an otherwise awesome set of figures. Thanks for listening

Re: Crusades Sets:Crossbows

Jason - I couldn't agree with you more.

Re: Re: Crusades Sets:Crossbows

Do not suffer anymore,

I trust Strelets: for sure he makes one (or two) mini-set of medieval crosswmen soon, with kneeling and standing soldiers.

What do you think?

PS: More mounted muslim archers are also needed!! The ratio gives the turcopoles the advantage against the seljukes!!

Carlos