Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Future French Lancers with "Czapka Cap" Crimean War & French-Mexican War

Hi Paul,

You have a good idea. I've been thinking the same. Here is a link that shows an 8-headed hydra (joking), an 8-headed accessory sprew with different Napoleonic headdress. Conceivably, you could do the same for the bodies and have generic uniforms, which could be painted up more detailed. I like your idea very much. Here is the link - after you open it, scroll down the page to the bottom where the sprew picture is - Cheers:

http://www.replastic.com/Frame_latest.html

Re: Re: Re: Future French Lancers with "Czapka Cap" Crimean War & French-Mexican War

Thanks Dave,
Awesome, way cool!!!Strelets R Team have you guys checked that out? Could your sculptors do something like that but in 1/72, why am asking we all know the answer is yes?
Dave you are a gentleman, thank-you Sir.Maybe you'll
get the ball rolling? Good luck.

Paul K.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Future French Lancers with "Czapka Cap" Crimean War & French-Mexican War

Bruno Arnal,a French gentleman is actually producing metal seperate heads- so far, the bonnet de police, rouleau shako, colpack and plumed bicorne. I picked some up from Kai Fuhrmann- endless conversion possibilities!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Future French Lancers with "Czapka Cap" Crimean War & French-Mexican War

Merci bien Monsieur Duco.

Paul K.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Future French Lancers with "Czapka Cap" Crimean War & French-Mexican War

Hi Paul K.,

I feel the same enthusiasm you do about the possibilities, and I appreciate to no end your extreme enthusiasm for this hobby.

Thank you for your support.

Please make more comments on the forum regarding your ideas.

Cheers Mate - Dave H.