Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prepare for the worst, Uwe

Did the austrian wore the rifle on the right side?

Re: Prepare for the worst, Uwe

I really hope that the set will be ok (made by the good sculptor, right size, usefull poses,...) as it would be one of the first set that could be used for the revolutionary wars (my favorite period).And the figures in helmets would be a nice addition to the existing ones.

Fingers crossed.

Re: better than nothing.... a little sunshine...

Dear Collectors

At Valdemars we can tell that our medieval army on march are in production and the first sprue has been produced and the second are being produced as I write, so hopefully soon we will be able to annonce the release ;0)

Regarding the other part of our business the we have 4 mounted and 9 dismounted brand new figures releasing later this month. And the first sets from our new ALEX series will release by beginning of november and these figures are fantastic!!! See them here:

http://www.valdemarminiatures.com/information.asp?Page=61&menu=13&type=menu&print=print

Best regards
ValdemarMiniatures.com

Re: Re: better than nothing.... a little sunshine...

Impressive masters Valdemar!

Re: better than nothing....

Hmmm..... the date for this new set of Austrians is interesting as the boxart pictures the marching Austrians wearing the old style hat with the large false peak. If im not mistaken thsi was the uniform the Austrians wore in the French Revolutionary Wars (Italian campaigns, Marengo). This would make this set appropriate for an earlier date, I would guess that it will have a good amount of new figures.

Emhars need to resculpt their FP Prussians

Disgustingly disappointed at these 2 dimensional scaled down TOY SOLDIERS .tHEY LOOK ,mORE LIKE WOODEN DOLLS.

Quality control sure was fast asleep when these got OUT THE MOLD.