Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: I miss the bonus Streltsi ...

Sorry to be the party pooper but I disagree with having a bonus figure.

It's a waste of a pose and I would much rather have an extra figure of the same subject matter and remember that most of Strelets future sets may only have 12 poses in a set not 48 poses.

As for Orion I have never had a bonus figure no early Christmas for me, just a blank space on the sprue where he should have been, I hope I don't sound to bitter and twisted about this I'm sure I might feel differently if I had that Janissary with the binoculars.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I miss the bonus Streltsi ...

Brian,
I truly feel your pain & would urge you to believe that, yes, there is a Santa Claus. Just keep buying those Orion sets & you will get your present.
In the meantime, please send me all your Strelitsi.
Merry Xmas, donald

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I miss the bonus Streltsi ...

Hi Donald,

Call me a Hypercrit but, Not a chance I need those Streltsi's to bulk out my Napoleonic Ottomans.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I miss the bonus Streltsi ...

Hi, Brian,
nope, I won't call you a hypocrite. Even though I said "please" it just proves you can't be conned by a smooth talking conartist.
How are you Ottomans going? I have a similar project but its taking forever to cobble units together.
take care, donald

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I miss the bonus Streltsi ...

G'Day Donald,

The latest on my Napoleonic Ottoman Army is it still does not contain any Napoleonic Ottomans.

However I do have a list of figures that could possibly be used if only we could get some genuine Napoleonic Ottomans (Nizam I Cedid etc) to form the back bone of the Army.

Well here is my list of possibles:
Zoauves from Strelets, Ehmar, Hat
Janissary from Zvezda, Orion
Strelets from Strelets, Zvezda
Afghan Warriors from Redbox
Bedouins from Airfix/Hat
Muslim Warriors from Esci/Italeri
Cossack Infantry
and Artillery from Orion
Saracen Warriors from Italeri
Mamelukes from Italeri, Hat
Cossack Cavalry from Hat, Orion(coming soon)
Bengal Lancers from Strelets
Arab Cavalry from Strelets(coming soon)

Thats it Strelets prepare for some Hank style Pleading