Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
in absence of Strelets ....

Can't wait forever and Strelets have had their chance.Time to start filling the gaps with other available models.

(Thought of using Russian Dragoons use as Prussian dragoons FP War.Prussian Dragoons in Disguise)

B&B Miniatures have Franco Prussian 20mm Turcos and Zouaves.
French Infantry,Chasseurs a Pied and Artillery ETC plus usable French Dragoons usable for CW. Plenty of models out there.

Anyone found anything else for CW ?

Re: in absence of Strelets ....

Hi Hank,

I am not sure about BB models. Some of them are nice, others not. The biggest problem is the price.

Other manufactors which do CW metals:

Tumbling Dice - a nice range of nearly all weapons

Douglas miniatures - I hope old John will produce soon!

Scruby - Mike Tabour from the USA is offering them. Very nice infantry, but the cavalry is not my taste.

Hinton Hunt - hard to find these days

Minifigs S-range - I made the moulds out of the old figures. Sadly they are not longer available

Have I forgot anything?

cheers
uwe

Re: Re: in absence of Strelets ....

hi uwe
took you 9 months to produce 1 figure and you had help
couple more months and i'll produce, be patient
cheers old john

Re: Re: Re: in absence of Strelets ....

John, I hope you are making hay and breed them like rabbits off the sprues as the Douglas Figures are really neat and appear to blend with Strelets very well.

Appreciate what you are doing bringing these figures back into existence and keeping some origins in our hobby.Keep up the good work ,Hank.