Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone who loves the Eastern crusades should visit this website!

Dear All

We are very pleased to announce that ValdemarMiniatures.com have made a partnership with Alex about doing a range of 1/72 scale Eastern Crusade figures.

A preview can be seen at www.valdemarminiatures.com and click future releases, Valdemar/Alex

Please let us know what you think?

Best regards
ValdemarMiniatures.com

Re: Anyone who loves the Eastern crusades should visit this website!

Your new sculptor's work looks superb. it would be awesome to have him do some plastic sets too.

Do you plan on updating your products with Michigan Toy Soldier? I usually buy my figures from them, and they only have your earlier sets. I'm hoping MTS will carry your new plastic medieval peasants on the march set. If not, will there be a US distributor? Speaking of that set, any word on a release date?

Thanks,
Juba

Do your metal figures contain lead?

Will it be possible to produce those metal figures without lead? In light of the recent recall of toys with lead paint I am also worried about lead figures. Perhaps a painter could cover up the lead, but I am a non-painter and would not want to be exposed to lead, if I can help it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning

I hope you can reassure me, as you really make great figures.

scaredy cat

Pliable can alter the poses plus easier to make conversions with.Pewter is too rigid for such.I say there is benefit of lead of lead in metal figures.At my age I dont give a monkey for the health concern.

Didn't you know that there are some pretty nasty toxins in plastics btw,cyanides etc, but that doesnt mean the figures will kill you either.

I have toddlers in the house

I have toddlers in the house and am concerned about traces of lead getting into their mouths. It doesn't take much to induce lead poisoning and I don;t want to be responible for any learning disabilities etc.

Hat and Emhars more healthier than Strelets

Are you telling us you let your children eat toy soldiers ?

Well i guess, looking at the boxes
If you have strelets figures you will see the COmmunity European warning SAYS not for children 0-5.Emhars and Hat are more healthier 0-3 years old.

Enjoy

Congratulations

I have figures from Alex in my collection and I can say these are the best figures I've ever seen sculpted in 1/72. Congratulations to get him into your range!

cheers
uwe

nice motion captured figure poises

these figures make many other manufacturers look 2 dimensional .Good job

Re: nice motion captured figure poises

Fantastic Work!!!!!