Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Strelets WWI russian cavalry and infantry in RCW

Dear Oliver,

1. you can,
2. on both sides,
3. we don't have plans for RCW yet

Please be guided accordingly.
Best regards,

Strelets

why ? RCW was a big conflict !!!

Re: Re: To Strelets WWI russian cavalry and infantry in RCW

I don't think you can moan at Strelets for the amount of their production - second only to Hat I would think. A lot of RCW stuff can be got from existing WWI and Crimean ranges and there are already the Red Cavalry from Orion. The only thing that is really missing is infantry in great coats and fur hats - these give the iconic image of the war so if somebody could find it in their hearts to do just one more set then another period would be up and running.

Re: Re: Re: To Strelets WWI russian cavalry and infantry in RCW

yes, the strelets ww1 russian cavalry would do fine as either side in the RCW. a nice set of infantry might include the greatcoats and fur hats, as well as men in greatcoats with remnants of naval uniforms or czarist trappings. the revolutionary paintings from the period usually showed a mixture of uniforms.

yes it is possible to use crimean wat stuff this is not the same as it is using specially made RCW stuff and the second thing is boxes i would like to have RCW boxes and the third problem is command sets

i really would like to have Russian civil war infantry or command sets in their SPECIAL RCW box