Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
future sets

Which future sets that you have already seen as a preview, do you find the most exciting?

For me, sorted by manufacturers:

Strelets: Napoleonic Guard chasseurs, Russian Infantry and Crimean French Cavalry- I can't wait to get them.

Caesar: Orc Warriors - they will lead the Immortals into battle

Forces of Valor: WW2 cossacks. Actually I'm hoping for some similar sets from Strelets, like: Cossacks Winter/Summer and Cossacks dismounted Winter/Summer, so at least 4 full sets.

Hat: Elephants, late Roman and El Cid Line, Prussian Hussars, French Chasseurs, German WW2 gun sets, 17th lancers and British Camel corps. Zulus if they're big enough- unlike their brothers from Esci and ACTA

Orion: Turkish cavalry

Pegasus: Gladiators, Polish Cavalry, farm houses

Redbox: I'm not sure that I can be excited, given the HIGH quality of their last sets - not.

Valdemar: Peasants on the march. If the scans show the final color I can use them for the Kingdom of Antioch, to support my Strelets' Normans and their allied mercenary Vikings and Anglo-Saxons against a force made up from Hat's El Cid range.

Coates & Shine, MIR and Valiant: don't offer anything that could possibly interest me

Re: future sets

I had every intention of doing a list like yours so I went to PSR and looked at the future releases- then I lost enthusiasm when I found I wanted no less than eight different sets from Caesar alone (and at least two of each) and I hadn't even got to HaT. So I did a quick count and got 37 sets that I want.

P.S. I loathe the Napoleonic period so that does serious damage to the list of upcoming sets.

Stu