Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How many Strelets figures do you have?

I just did a count and I'm rather surprised to see how few Strelets figures I really have, compared to the size of my entire collection. I'm confident that this will change over time as Strelets has discovered the mini format.

figures: 1940
horses: 618

How many do you have?

Re: How many Strelets figures do you have?

I've got the first 4 sets of the Napoleonic wars, but thats all.

6880 Strelets figures, 1200 of them mounted.

It's only a small portion of my collection as well.

Not a case of how many one has, its a case of how many i need, and want. ....
(Probally thousands MORE if there were CW Allied Artillery and Turkish available .)

These are BADLY needed to blend the exisitng CW allied force figures into a reasonable opposition to the available CW Russians.I and others cannot wargame with whats currently available.

The much less numerical represented Brit Grenadiers and Light Infantry MUST take a back seat in the release line/queue. Compared with tens of thousands of Turks and allied artillery (inc navy).

Jan, lots but they are only a percentage compared to overall numbers.
My main armies are Napoleonics (especially lots of Strelets' Russian cavalry here) of which, not surprisingly, HaT is the main proportion.
WW2 is also an interest....no Strelets at all because they don't cover this field.
Punic War....see above
Crimean war....only a side interest but mostly Strelets.
So, no reflection on our wonderful host but they don't cover most of my interests at all.
donald

Re: Re: How many Strelets figures do you have?

well, don't know how many, but quite a few, especially medieval en GNW. And I'm starting to get into the Crimean war. (I just bought thw wodnerful foot cossacks and sailors, great set!) And i'm very lucky in having strelts french army camp.

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: Re: Re: How many Strelets figures do you have?

One each of all the medieval sets + duplicates of the sets found in the 'medieval multiple boxed set'.

About two thirds of the other sets. How many exactly, no idea, but all I know is that they'll be more arriving at the door before long.

Re: Re: Re: Re: How many Strelets figures do you have?

None. Nothing got made that's interesting or appealing to me.

Around 200. Infantry & cavalry.

some 400 only because its nearly impossible to get them in estonian market

Re: Re: How many Strelets figures do you have?

have at least one each of all the crimean range, the ACW staff sets, the medieval big box, the boers and now the ww1 cavalry sets. also GNW and the napoleonic sets. my favorites are the napoleonics staff sets i guess. haven't really counted them all up. just glad to have them.