Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GNW Swedish pikemen

I am painting some Strelets figures... I wondered if there would be a set of Swedish pikemen... and you keep on saying that I should buy the Zvezda sets and make conversions?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GNW Swedish pikemen

And what did I tell you? It seems that Strelets won't do any GNW more, if they wanted they would already tell us.

I repeat, I have already asked this question to Strelets guy 4 or 5 times(see old posts) and get no response.

My conclusion, they won't produce any GNW in 2 or 3 years, but everything is possible.

Benno, you better ask this question to Zvezda guys, maybe they will answer you. I think that Strelets gave up GNW range, don't they?

Yevgen Chernov

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GNW Swedish pikemen

I'm thankfull for your comments on using other ways to get some pikemen, and I did read that you said that you asked Strelets multiple times if there would be more GNW sets. Your conclusion that they won't produce any GNW in 2 to 3 years is very helpfull.

Re: GNW Swedish pikemen

On the one hand saying you don´t like Strelets figures (as you did already in another thread) and expecting an answer from them about a possible set of pikeman seems a little bit like a strange stragedy to me btw!
Yevgen tried to help you out, that`s it.
Have fun with your "high-level" painting! Maybe Hät will do a set you like one day... .
Sorry, but it`s getting a bit too quarrelsome here.
Greetings/Groetjes

Re: Re: GNW Swedish pikemen

Perhaps they will.

Groeten terug.