Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: New masters

True, Uwe. But as a wargamer I prefer to have a visual difference with troop types.
For Russian line infantry, I've got boxes of the old Esci figures (Russian 'Granadiers').
For Grenadier troops, I've used plenty of the Zvesda Russian Heavy infantry.
The Strelets' Greatcoated infantry as Guard infantry would suit me.
You being, Uwe, a noted dioramatist (is that a word?) I think you'd agree it's all in the look of the thing?
regards, donald

Re: Re: Re: Re: New masters

Hi Donald,

yes of course I aggree with you. Dioramatist is a nice word. Of course it is all from the point of few.

I never came into wargaming. In Germany wargaming is something like Games Workshop with Orcs etc. Nothing for me. Historical wargaming is not very wide spread here.

cheers
uwe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New masters

Well, Uwe, you're certainly a master of your art.
However, if you're ever in the Antipodes there's a wargaming table (with some averagely painted figures on it) awaiting you. It would be fun.
regards, donald

Re: New masters

Nice figures. However, some bayonets seem a bit short.

Re: Re: New masters

Great figures, Strelets. I'l be buying a few boxes of these.
Ian

Re: Re: Re: New masters

If my wallet allows me, I will but plenty :)(these fig will be the base of many, many conversions ;) )

Cheers,

Christiaan

Re: New masters

Very nice looking figures will buy aload for sure

Re: Re: New masters

They look very good, as do the Borodino sculpts. This is one of their best sculptors. Looks like there was clear attempt to make them compatible with the Zvezda figures.