Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
ANOTHER SOLUTION???

Excellent Idea Andreas, I have another idea:
It would be nice if Strelets sculptors would sculpt
some of the cavalry figures with seperate arms.Leave
the modeller to decide which position to place the arm.
Put the arm with sword pointing upward, you have a trooper waving his sword; put the arm pointing forward
you have a trooper charging; put the arm pointig low
you have a trooper thrusting at an enemy soldier or
artillerist; finally sword pointing to the ground,
you have a trooper at rest.
Paul k.

Charging is good.....

Just in case Strelets gets the wrong message.
Whilst I would very much like a charging French cuirassiers' set as well, I am very, very happy with the prospect of a standing set.
I think the one set is excellent! Two sets would be great. I, personally, would like to 'raise' 4-6 French cuirassier regiments.Two poses would help.
Thank you again for finally covering this vital unit.
donald

Re: Charging is good.....

Put me down for this well

Re: Dear all: Charging French Cuirasseirs

I'm not a big fan of Strelets*R figures, but these look fantastic! I prefer standing cuirassiers though.

Defenitely gonna buy one!

(It is awkward that Hät hasn't made a cuirassier set yet..)

I asked that to HaT several years ago: the answer was and: "We want to fill the gaps in the collection of figures 1:72. There are already cuirassiers of different brands. So we don't want to make them". I hope they will change thoughts. Martin

Re: Re: Dear all: Charging French Cuirasseirs

Martin,
I don't think Hat will reconsider.In addition to the
new Strelets set and all those other older sets(Airfix,
Italeri/Esci etc...)we also have a set coming out in the
Autumn from Legio too!!!

Paul K.

Re: Re: Re: Dear all: Charging French Cuirasseirs

The cuirasseirs look great. If we all buy a lot perhaps Strelets will make a charging set.

Re: Re: Re: Dear all: Charging French Cuirasseirs

The Legio set looks very promising. Still, I'll buy the Strelets set as well.

Andreas,
you have my full support on that one. Also I would like to see more than 4 poses, but a mini-set wouldn`t be too bad for me aswell. The new figures look very good indeed and I`m quite sure that this set will be "sold out" very soon!
BTW, who or what is Hät?
Greetings

Hät is one of the largest manufacturers of 1:72 scale figures in the world.

www.hat.com

Yes, and this manufacturer offers an own forum as I see now!
Hät has nice boxarts... , do the figures live up to the expectations generated by the box?
The Strelets-Boxart isn`t of the same quality standard, but their figures are always real winners!!! Good researched, detailed and sculpted figures with a rich variety of very useful poses for interisting eras/armies.
Greetings

I can't say the Strelets figures are very detailed and sculpted. Some of them lack any detail. The latest output by Hät are one of the best figures I've ever seen.

To compare figures of different manufacturers go to the : plasticsoldierreview.com

On that site you will find hundreds of sets that have been revied and in some cases height comparisons between manufacturers.

Best regards,

Malcolm

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, and this manufacturer offers an own forum as I see now!
Hät has nice boxarts... , do the figures live up to the expectations generated by the box?
The Strelets-Boxart isn`t of the same quality standard, but their figures are always real winners!!! Good researched, detailed and sculpted figures with a rich variety of very useful poses for interisting eras/armies.
Greetings