Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hobby Shops in Madrid

Can any of our Spanish friends recommend hobby shops in Madrid worth visiting?

Many thanks,
Kurt

Re: Hobby Shops in Madrid

Hello Kurt.
I'm not living in Madrid,a beatiful pleace,I'm catalan but I have been in some goods shops there
May be Malcom, who is living in Madrid, would be better to say wich is the best place to buy something.
You can visit the webs of www.laflechanegra.com, www.macrohobbys.com. If you are wargamer try with elviejotercio.tripod.com, and if you are asking by some military books your place is www.atlanticajuegos.com
Good research and good luck
Alexandre

Re: Re: Hobby Shops in Madrid

There are some of them
Best for me without any dubt are:
"Vicente Hobbies" on Andres Mellado street (undergound station :ARGÜELLES,exit to Alberto Aguilera street).
"Bazar Matey" on Fuencarral street (underground station :BILBAO,exit to Fuencarral street).
"Sarasus" on Atocha street (underground station ANTON MARTIN,exit to Atocha street).
I can not remenber exactly the numbers on the streets but I´ll look forward to it,anyway you can ask over there but if you are very interested contact with me!
This three shops are big and usefull with a huge number of 1/72 stuff (Strelets included).
Ciao.

Re: Re: Re: Hobby Shops in Madrid

Thanks for answering the query Spanish Erik. My own favourite is Vicente. I didn't answer earlier because the PSR site went down and I use the Links page to get here.

If you visit Vicente you will find: Stretlets, Orion, Zvedza, Hat, Italeri, Revell, ACTA, Mars, BUM, Pegassus, IMEX and in metal the excellent Falcata(if you have the cash and are interested in the Peninsular War). Then I can recommend on leaving his shop turning left and taking the first left. About 50 metres down the road on the right side there is another wargamers shop. Although in the window you only see metal historical and fantasy if you enter you will find a good selection of Osprey titles. From there if you walk on down to Calle Princesa and turn left within about 50 metres you find another model shop (it has one of those Tamiya signs on the wall). This shop is generally good for new releases in the bigger brand names.

Best regards,

Malcolm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hobby Shops in Madrid

Many thanks to all!!