Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Compliments to the Strelets*R Team

Dear S*R Team,

I just received your latest masterpieces ...

Norman, Anglo and Viking Mini sets, WWI German and Russian Cavalry, and my personal favorites, Crimean British Hussars and Don Cossacks.

All the sets are fantastically sculpted with detail, animation, and personality. Thank you for including the falling British Hussar pose. The plastic color is nice and deep, yet flat. All details show very well right out of the box. My figures remain natural so color is foremost and these are the usual excellent quality plastic castings. Yet they should paint up very well for the artists out there.

I'm not usually an Ancients collector, but the new Normans et als are a must have. Watch the Charlton Heston movie "The War Lord" and you'll have to buy some boxes and build a Castle Keep!

All of these figures would be an excellent investment for everyone of all ages for any purposes.

Again, Bravo, Well Done!

Re: My Compliments to the Strelets*R Team

I concur. The new mini sets look as incredible in person as online. The Norman Archers are a dream come true.

Re: Re: My Compliments to the Strelets*R Team

My compliments on the above Strelets figures as well.

Just finished removing all the excess plastic from the Norman Infantry & Archers minutes ago, now my fingers feel like they too just went through the Battle of Hastings!

The reward was well worth it!

Re: Re: Re: My Compliments to the Strelets*R Team

Beautiful figures, intelligently designed. I love these, brilliant!

Very Happy Strelets fan