Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Hungarian WWII army

Dear Zsolt,

Well done! Concise, easy to read and with humour ...

" ... fire and movement distances are at least comparable with the sizes of the models and figures, unless you don't really care if your soldiers throw grenades to Moscow or if ... "

I'm still laughing! And the scans/pictures are very well done. I recommend this for anyone who enjoys wargaming or just conversions (like me). Thank you for sharing.

:-) David Hennen

Hungarian WWII army

You're welcome, David!

I forgot to mention, that the article was also written by Lajos Horváth, I merely did the translation, so he deserves all respect for this work.

Re: Hungarian WWII army

Dear Zsolt Schäfer,

Again, thank you for your posting. I also give my complete and deep gratitude to Lajos Horváth, whose name is also mentioned in the wonderful link.

That is exactly the spirit of this hobby, so many souls contributing thier passions.

I give equal and even-appreciation to both of you who produced such a fine article, not too long, and not too short, and with humor!

By the way, I am an American who is in complete gratitude to all of the Europeans who are able to speak so well more than one language (I am completely jealous!).

Happy Collecting!