Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: New Strelets Range & ACW

From a Wargaming perspective, the Mini sets would be ideal. I'd like to see a mixed set of Regulars and Zouaves in firing line formation for both Confederates and Union armies, just like all the popular videos, etc show.

Still, though, before, short-cutting this great theme, there needs to be a complete set of the original S*R Teams format of the basic poses including sergeants, running, wounded, casualty, stretcher bearers ... you know ... the complete theme for both Confederates and Union armies.

I am head-over-heels in love with the command sets so far, but the basic poses are still needed to complement these sets, as well as mini sets to follow.

It is a great theme, and shouldn't be short-cutted.

Happy Collecting!

Re: New Strelets Range

i'M CVERTAINLY NOT OPPOSED TO THIS. THEIR MULTI POSE SETS ARE AWESOME & GIVE ALOT OF DIVERSITY TO ARMIES, BUT IT SEEMS ALOT OF TIMES (sorry for the shouting! i forgot my cap lock was on!) they reach for enough poses & some are just silly.

i agree w/ them using this for ACW & other eras! maybe i'll finally get my Union Iron Brigade?!

Re: Re: New Strelets Range

Sorry guys but you know my opinion to ACW figures...

A set of marching French napoleonic infantry would surely be of interest too.

cheers
Uwe

Re: Re: Re: New Strelets Range

That would be great ideed Uwe.

Re: Re: Re: New Strelets Range

OR BOTH marching French napoleonic infantry and ACW !