Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: NORMANS!

Dear Pat,

the figures of the Mini series are in 1/72 scale. The only difference is that it will have 4 identical sprues with 12 various figures on them.
Since we are incresingly getting involved in developing areas that haven't been developed before us, we need the mass-type troopers for regular formations, etc. This format is more suitable for this particular purpose.

Best regards,

Strelets-R

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NORMANS!

Thank you STRELETS for these most important information. Therefore with 4 identical sprues we will get at last an impressive shield wall.

I long to see those figures

Best regards

Pat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NORMANS!

Strelets has a good point there. Just please don't produce any Mini sets with Cavalry (e.g. 4 sprues of 3 identical poses) or higher ranked officers, (like Waterloo 1815 does it).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NORMANS!

Dear Jan,

the cavalry will be produced in Strelets-R format along with other infantry/special sets.
Best regards,

Strelets-R

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NORMANS!

Helo Strelets,

The Normans are absolutely wonderful! I will definately want several sets of them when they arrives in stores. Hmmm... your Normans, or a new handbag, the Normans, Gucci handbag... the handbag can wait, lol!

Hugs for a lovely set!

Erika

Re: Re: NORMANS! to Strelets

Very pleased! these look great! i only hope Strelets will consider making them in a gunmetal color to match Revell's Normans like they did w/ some of their Norman cavalry!

Re: NORMANS!

On the box ( right high corner ) is reported 1/72.
I really hope it isn't a mistake.
So i wish know were is the difference?

Re: Re: NORMANS!

great news, I thought they were going to be Normans (enter intolerable smug mode!) They look a really nice bunch and if are half as nice as the Russian army of Nevsky then they will be beautiful. Can't suss the next set yet, clearly a bunch of Medieval archers but that stumps me as there are loads of them in other sets including your own, and cetainly not top of my list. How about some medieval peasants as Valdemar and Caesar don't seem to making any progress on their's and everybody need a rabble. In fact I've a bit of a hankering to fight the Jacquerie, nice to see the nobs get their's for a change (at least at first).

Well done Strelets you really are becoming one of the premier league producers that really seems to listen to customers. I think your minis idea is great, it didn't work for Hat but they seemed to pick strange subjects - wild and woolly barbarians, that needed lots and lots of variety. Your decision to stick to armies that displayed a high level of uniformity and formation, combined with still offering 12 poses is absolutely spot on. I can see myself buying lots of your minis - starting with loads of Normans. I know it is a lot to ask but better posed Norman cavalry would be nice, double handed weapons on horseback just doesn't look right and the guy drawing his sword is a bit naff as well. Didn't stop me buying a couple of boxes and painted they look quite well, but not your best effort. Nowadays, you quality is superb, if a little individualistic.

Re: Re: Re: NORMANS!

Dear Graham,

thank you for your message and support of our new project. These days in our hobby nothing is impossible, so some of your wishes can come true.

Best regards,

Strelets-R

Re: Re: Re: Re: NORMANS!

Strelets:- Fantastic. Well done. Perfect to supplement my hundreds of expensive Revells!!
Keep it up.