Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
M001 - mini ? and new look

Well the blurred picture of m001 looks like a new years eve street party 1700's style. See the future releases have disappeared in thE new website presentation or i reckon its Strelets just having "fun".

What's mini about it?

I still count close to 24 poses.

Minis

Looks like 24 figures instead of the usual 40+ ; hopefully 2 of each figure per box. Could those be "Kite" shields that I see. They might just be a "shield wall" type of kit that Strelets' had mentioned producing in an earlier thread.

Re: Minis

I think there are only 12 figures.
The last line look like it shows all 12 together in a shield wall.

Cheers,

Stan.

Re: M001 - mini ? and new look

All the old future releases are still there - we now seem to have more of them. I dont see any firing poses, so I would guess early medieval too.

Re: Re: M001 - mini ? and new look

Normans - to complement their existing cavalry sets. BTW does anybody actually enjoy this game, so beloved of the evil dwarves at Strelets?

no, I just like to know....

but Odemars is far worse in playing 'future release' games. Which is why I was so angry that I waited and salivated over the miscellaneous soldiers set (which obviously had a Mexican in it, a first in the hobby) only to find out it was a set of frickin' ZOMBIES!!!

Re: Nice update

Hi Strelets,
nicely done, the "new" site, and good luck with the new mini series.

Cheers,
Christiaan

Re: no, I just like to know....

Arlin,
these are the 'Medieval Zombies' - just good for us that they wear armour and you can't actually see the bones.