Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wishlist for 2007!

All the HaT Nordenfeld/Gatling guns with the Camelery and the Light Horse would be a nice start.

Medieval peasants definitely!!! My poor old Airfix Robin Hood guys need some relief! They've seen service from Scandinavia to Outremer. I also don't need any more maid Marions riding around the country side.

Dave

I wish middle age light cavalry. There isn't any set of them, however they were numerous in every middle age armies!
Do you agree???

Re: Re: Wishlist for 2007!

My favourite Wishlist
- Medieval Peasants ca. 1400
- Medieval Seaman
- Hussite Wars both Sides
- Medieval City-people

I wish you a merry Christmas...

I'll settle for any cavalry set appropriate for western Europe from ca. 1547 to 1620. Reiters, Stradiots, Genettes, Gendarmes, DemiLancers-whatever.

I'd also love for HaT to finalize its French WWI artillery set, and perhaps Strelets could expand its WWI cavalry line to include the French, including perhaps some Spahis.

Re: Re: Wishlist for 2010

As I guess that everyone else's wishlist will come first, may be some other wishes can be fulfilled later. Plus I agree with all the wishes of you guys anyway :-)

How about royal courts of the French, British, Austrian, Prussian and Russian kings/emperors? Mme de Pompadour, Voltaire, J.S. Bach, Maria Theresia, Lord Mountbatten....no doubt that we should get regular troops first, but if we're gona continue to buy boxes for the next 50 years or so, we should also get lot's more personality figures. Strelets is the perfect company to do this.

- Mid 19th century Hungarian revolutionary troops to match the Crimean russians on the battlefields of Transylvania in 1849.
- Russian dragoons and uhlans for the Crimea.
- Any kind of Mexican troops from the 1860s for the French intervention.
- Latin-american insurgents for Mexican wars and the Triple Alliance War.

cheers
Zsolt

For 2007?

A Russian Tsar's coronation scene... or

The sets needed to complete the Crimean War series... or...

Medieval Russian peasants to fight alongside the Novgorod militia and Prince Alexander's druzhina.

Best,

Erika

Re: Re: Wishlist for 2007!

American War of Independence/American Revolution.
More nice Civil War sets.
French and Indian war.
Some decent Plains sets. (The first Strelets set was a very nice start. Just please continue)
Early 18th Century California
All that for a start would be nice.

royal courts of the French, British, Austrian, Prussian and Russian kings/emperors is nice and what about mob attacking Bastille

Is That All?

With about 100 sets per year that are released recently, it looks that the producers soon will have a difficulty with finding interesting opportunities.
Best regards,

Strelets-R

Re: Is That All?

Not so. The manufacturers can re-work & release the not-so-good-sets.
Naming no names....
donald

Re: Is That All?

Hi,

Oh well, looking down sheepishly, as you asked if that was all, I'd really, really like it, if you were to release Medieval Russian peasants, if you would make a figure of Buslai swinging a long pole, Vasilissa with her sword hunting down the evil organist, Gavrilo Oleksich watching Alexander's back, and Mikula leading the peasants against the Crusaders.

That would be all I could possibly ask for.

Hugs for the great work you've done so far!

Erika

old Slavic warriors 9th - 12th century