Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: To Strelets

I will be very excited when I can buy the British Hussars in the U.S. soon. The S*R Teams Crimean sets are beautiful, and match up perfectly. The S*R details on the 17th Lancers also are superb as are the other light and heavies sets.

Maybe someday, there can be an anniversary big box set of just the Charge if there are any sets left over - but I doubt it!

Adding a new set for the Crimean War as a surprise to your customers every quarter, or every half year would be nice.

And please make those Grenadiers, Turks, and French Cavalry. We all want them! :-)

Thanks S*R Team

Re: Re: Re: To Strelets

Dear Uwe,

to the best of our knowledge Emhar set is ready and it won't be long before it will be released.
Hussars were made because we wanted to complete this range in our style (our figures are too different to Emhar's). We hope to complete the battle of Balaclava series in 2007 by releasing Russian cossacks and uhlans and French Chasseurs.
Best regards,

Strelets-R

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets

Balaclava starts with the fight for the redouts.
Turkish Infantry & Turkish guns are needed here.
Without these, there is no battle.
Turkish infantry then help out in the 'thin red line'.
Another reason we need these troops.

Cheers,

Stan.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets

Dear Strelets,

it is great for me to hear that you want to complete the Charge of the light brigade.

But I must say Stan is right. The Turks holded the Russians for nearly two hours before they where overwhelmed. Later two bataillons of Turks were posted on the flanks of the British when receiving the Russian hussars.

So I am happy with the cavalry but do you think about the Turks for Balaclava too in 2007?

cheers
Uwe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets

Dear Streletz,
It is a Balaclava range or a Crimean war range?
What's new for battles of Inkerman,Alma and siège of Sebastopol, and, troops having to take part, such as French (line and guard) and british(foot and horses) artillery, french and british guards.... etc?
Oh!!! and Sardinian infantry and cavalry?
René Dave.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Strelets

Dear Rene,

we were talking about completion of the Balaclava range in 2007, the whole range will take longer.
Best regards,

Strelets-R

Balaclava

How about a Balaclava set with a Balaclava>?

While such a set would probably not be marketable, a single figure in the British Chiefs of staff set would be charming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balaclava

Re: Re: To Strelets

Hello,
And think you made artillery for Turkish, British, and French ?
Thank you.
René.