Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello - Any S*R Team Fans on this Forum?

Dear Everyone,

I'm not a medieval fan or whatever, but the 081 - Scottish Army of Robert Bruce is a very fine looking set. The sculpting is awesome and the color is original. Does anyone else give a sh-t that the S*R Team has been breaking their asses to make their customers happy.

Who gives a hoot about Kamrat, or ... Know what I mean. This is a S*R Site first.

Show some cooth, guys.

Happy Colleting!

Re: Hello - Any S*R Team Fans on this Forum?

I am a Strelets fan; I am a fan of all companies who make good 1/72 sets. I like medieval sets(amongst a lot others, ofcourse) and the new medieval sets from Stelets are looking good, so I will buy them.
I have nothing to do with Kamrat by the way, because I have other suppliers(also not expensive).
I am a fan of Zvezda because they make a medieval artillery set and napoleonic sets too.
And hopefully also a big bombard in near future.
Any info about sets like this I drink like wine(beer actually!).
Regards
marc

Tone down the wording Dave .

Dave appreciate your enthusiasm but

Happy , WHere are the Crimean Turks,grenadires light inf laddie do you not look at teh same future webpages we do.Instead we have a stampede of hooves from obscure nations out of atime warp.
I',m not teh only one.Dont start something you cant finish or suffer the whinging.Too bad lad.

Re: Hello - Any S*R Team Fans on this Forum?

It does seem to me that Stelets is a good
deal more responsive to fan input than other companies
are, and I applaud them for it. I've wondered about
sets that Imex has listed FOR YEARS, and has never
given us a further word about them. It's certainly
rewarding to get some feed back from manufacturers.
Not that I expect Strelets to base their operations
solely on what we want - they are a business and have
the right to watch out for their bottom line just like
everyone else - but it is good to know we are listened
too.

Re: Re: Hello - Any S*R Team Fans on this Forum?

I'm perfectly happy with one or two sets regarding each theme coming out every three months. That is still 2, or 4, or 6, or 8 new sets a year. Plenty for me and my budget.

I look forward to 2007 being another great year, just like 2006 and 2005 were.

Thanks S*R Team for the new and original sets you have given us, especially Crimean and Boer War sets!