* British Cavalry with lances and hats with neck curtains.
* French Cavalry with Adrian helmets and lances.
* French Dragoons with cloth covers over helmets.
* French Curassiers with cloth covers over helmets.
* The American General Pershing and his Montana-Peaked Hats Cavalry :-)
??? What is your Toy Soldier Cavalry Dream for WWI or thereabouts ???
This is my Toy Soldier Dream for tonight! Hmmmm! ;-)
I'd like to see Turkish cavalry, both regular
and irregular. British cavalry for 1914, British and
Australian cavalry for the Middle East.
Other World War I troops I'd like to see are
British troops in tropical uniforms, early war Bri-
tish, Germans and French (Hat is working on the latter). Italian troops. Actually, the Hat range
is pretty inadequate for the Russian and Austrian
infantry, and I'd like to see more of them. Plus
artillery for Russians, Austrians, and British.