Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Ancients - future releases????

Dear Hank,

we aren't angels, that's for sure. Alas, we have to work to earn our living .
To be serious, how many times did we announce ETA for our sets and didn't deliver them? Some sets posted on our futures page don't have ETAs at all. That means that we take a liberty to decide when we will actually release them at the same time showing the seriousness of our intentions in certain area. We hope you realise that the production process is a complex thing and priorities may change depending on a lot of factors, therefore we have to have space for manouver.
Best regards,

Strelets-R

Re: Ancients - future releases????

Great, a whinge corner... must join in. My biggest gripe is actually with Haron who have launched the Boxers and the Janissaries and so far zip to put in front. The Boxers is a real frustration because it is actually quite difficult to find the right stuff. OK, now we have the STrelets English infantry, a set which I actually don't find that good... the figures are a bit flat, the topees not so well shaped. Incidentally the same goes for the Bengal Lancers.

Re: Ancients - future releases????

I Agree with that Phillipe, guess Crimean figures may be ancient by the time they get produced.Some of those cavalry figures do look a bit flat and 2 dimensional.