1. British Colonial Armies (All - Sudan, Zulu, Boer, Boxer Rebellion ... ) and I'm VERY excited to finally be able to recruit more soldiers to my army. Strelets rock!
2. WW2 - and looking forward to putting my hands on those new Orion paratroopers, also can't wait for Armorfast's Hanomag and Stug to support my vast numbers of German Infantry. Also I've stocked up on Cromwell tanks from Forces of Valor - believe it or not, they're less than $8 at Target.
3. Ancients - although Hat has just disappointments in store for this era - Coates & shines is worse than LW , I'm looking forward to Caesar's and Lucky toy's figures.
4. Can't get enough of 17. and 18. century figures.
I am not bothered as long as they are imaginative and well sculpted and give me joy.
Some -"Heart of Darkness" type Africans from up the Congo
Some - French or other 18th cent citizens revolting and not so revolting.
Some - more Mongols
Some - more Indians from India (not in uniform) of the 18th/19th c.
Everything sounds good to me. But I think you often refer to periods still manufactured by several companies. Because I'm posting here at the strelets forum I think it's the right place to name some periods which fit perfectly to the multifigure (more than 40 different figures)range of strelets. They would be fantastic for skirmish games:
1) French and Indian War (all parties)
2) Mogadischu 1993 (a complete Black Hawk Down range)
3) Legends of the old west (different cowboy, desperado, mexican, lawmen etc. posses)