Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: "All aboard for destination Cloud 9 ... Cloud 9 now boarding!" What is your favorite new re

Just got the expansion to War of the Ring, which has new figs of Ents, Dunlendings, Half-orcs ans some nice Sothron cavalry.
I just hope the Caesar fantasy sets are in a compatible size.

Re: Re: Re: "All aboard for destination Cloud 9 ... Cloud 9 now boarding!" What is your favorite ne

Dear Dave

On my way to

with Strelets Boer war figures

and then the WWI cavalry.

Just got a new flat screen monitor for my computer - an LG. LG inform me on their box that LG stands for life's good.
With the new figures LG,LG.

Re: Re: Re: Re: "All aboard for destination Cloud 9 ... Cloud 9 now boarding!" What is your favorit

the Call to Arms modern british, coming out in May. I hope these are the 1980s para's that were prereleased some years ago...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "All aboard for destination Cloud 9 ... Cloud 9 now boarding!" What is your fav

Strangely I am eagerly awaiting Imex German infantry (don't know why but still), or Hat French infantry world war one and most future releases from Pegasus.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "All aboard for destination Cloud 9 ... Cloud 9 now boarding!" What is your

Cant wait for GerMan Napoleonic Campaign Egypt Love this hobby

Re: Re: Re: Re: "All aboard for destination Cloud 9 ... Cloud 9 now boarding!" What is your favorit

Hi David,

I like your Cloud 9 icon!

My wife and I bought a desk top with bigger screen earlier this year as opposed to a smaller lap-top. The bigger screen makes a huge difference for enjoying collectors scans and S*R previews, doesn't it?

Both the Boer War and WWI are going to give me "Big fun." I still hope that S*R gives us some more of the Crimean sets such as Russian Lancers before years-end. Have fun with the new electronics!

Here's to "Life's Good!"

more Crimean stuff- lest we forget

Dear Dave
I agree about more Crimean sets. British in Greatcoats for Inkerman and some French and Brit siege artillery and artillery in general of the big stuff. The Boer war and WWI stuff is great but as you say the Crimean War is not done with yet. Those Crimean British infantry give me a lot to be getting on with-enjoyable though

The new flat screen stops me developing a flat nose (probably not a bad thing).
I had it up and running within one hour of thinking I ought to have a new screen. That included, walking to the shops, buying it, unpacking, installing, testing and getting rid of the packing and old monitor (and making a cup of tea somewhere in the process). Probably a consumer record. Years of experience buying and putting together Nintendo's, Megadrives and PS2s for my kids. I knew it would come in handy some time.
Actually the Cossacks computer game was the thing that sparked off a renewed interest in model figures a few years ago.