Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sunday Post Card to Strelets

Dearest Strelets,

Sunday is my day to reach out to my family and friends and that, of course, includes everyone in Ukraine and the region. I just recently purchased Strelets products, Orion Products, and Mars Products from no fewer than five (5) Ukrainian Sellers. I know it's not going to win the war but I've always believed every little bit helps. And it's so satisfying to deal with such sincere sellers. I also checked Wikipedia to see what kinds of tanks Ukrainian soldiers are using and it seems Challengers, Leopards, and Abrams are the main battle tanks currently. So I'm assemblying a few of each in 1/72 for me to keep a visial of what it like for the heros there. I'm still learning! OK, so in closing this week, please stay safe and I'm with you, your families, pets and friends.

Victory and Peace :flag-ua:

Re: Sunday Post Card to Strelets

Hello Mr. Garrison and Strelets! I come to you from Berlin, where the Ishtar Gate of the Pergamon Museum and Queen Nefertiti inside the Neues Museum are alive and well.

In between work shifts I whipped out the warriors in my collection and was happy to see the faces of the Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Normans, and SPQR Romans. Love the life they show, but at the same time they form up wonderfully into bigger formations as well. Individually they remind me of collecting soldiers with my father growing up, while when assembled in groups they trigger happy memories of playing Rome and Medieval II Total War in the old days (and sometimes more recently).

We send hugs to the east as always :hugging_face: , and hope everyone stays as safe as possible going forward.

Sincerely,
TheBabylonian109

Re: Sunday Post Card to Strelets

TheBabylonian109
Hello Mr. Garrison and Strelets! I come to you from Berlin, where the Ishtar Gate of the Pergamon Museum and Queen Nefertiti inside the Neues Museum are alive and well.

In between work shifts I whipped out the warriors in my collection and was happy to see the faces of the Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Normans, and SPQR Romans. Love the life they show, but at the same time they form up wonderfully into bigger formations as well. Individually they remind me of collecting soldiers with my father growing up, while when assembled in groups they trigger happy memories of playing Rome and Medieval II Total War in the old days (and sometimes more recently).

We send hugs to the east as always :hugging_face: , and hope everyone stays as safe as possible going forward.

Sincerely,
TheBabylonian109
Dear TheBabylonian109,

Greetings to Germany from the U.S.! I'm a big fan of the sets you mention, also. The sculpting is magnificent. I can't wait for the weekend to find some free time for my passion.

Please enjoy in your hometown and have a great weekend! - GC