Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Breaking Week-End News: Musketeers Stepped into War Path

Jan
I feel very humbled by the fact that the Strelets team has managed to assemble some of the world's best artists and sculptors to our benefit.

For our purposes, I know no nations and I know no borders. I know only gentlemen, friends and fellow toy soldier collectors around here - and the amazing team that makes this happen.

When I see Anton Batov's art, then I know that I want...no, I need!...a much bigger WSS army. So incredibly inspiring. So beautiful.

Look for yourself: http://artbatov.ru/?genre_id=34&back=1&firstpic=1
Quote by Jan above ...

"For our purposes, I know no nations and I know no borders. I know only gentlemen, friends and fellow toy soldier collectors around here - and the amazing team that makes this happen."

Jan, True inspiration! Since I read your posting your words keep resonating in my head. It must be the way we all feel. We keep coming back. And thank you for putting it into words.

P.S. Credited to another inspirational comment by you, I have started assembling binders with clear jackets for my various 1/72 HO 50 Cents boxes collection.

Nice!

from one toy soldier enthusiast to the other: I give you 2 thumbs up!

James Fisher
That's great Valentin and as it should be.

International friendship and collaboration can rise above other actions and is how we will continue to make progress as a species on the earth that we share.

Regards, James
Agreed James, and Amen to that. International friendship and collaboration is what we all need.

And yes, Anton Batov is a fine Russian artist.

Lovely artwork again. I’m looking forward to seeing more of these wonderful pieces of box art in the future, particularly for the infantry sets.