Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Breaking Week-End News: Musketeers Stepped into War Path

Strelets

Best regards,

Strelets
Superb !
I guess the famous Ukrainian counter attack is officially on it's way in the 1/72 world.
Great job
CPN

These Musketeers will be a very welcome addition to new releases this summer, if you can manage to do this Strelets team.

And another really impressive example of fine box art, well done!

I have been collecting Strelets boxes for many years, but the more recent box art is more impressive than ever before. It's time for me to start an album of your box art.

Bravo!

Strelets

Best regards,

Strelets
The Strelets Team are true composers of Post Cards from Ukraine! They simply never fail to fill our mailboxes with beautiful photos of what great things and great people there are in Ukraine - Thank you!

And, Jan! What a wonderful idea ... Albums of box art, or even flattened boxes. I, too, have collected many 50 cent size boxes from many makers over the decades and they just sit there, doing nothing. Time to get some A-4 size binders and make your idea of Albums.

Thank you for your Post Cards this week, gentlemen. Well worth writing and such a pleasure to read!

Let me remind you once again that these are the works of a wonderful Russian artist from Moscow, Anton Batov, who, despite recent events, continues to collaborate with the Sagittarius team.

That's great Valentin and as it should be.

International friendship and collaboration can rise above other actions and is how we will continue to make progress as a species on the earth that we share.

Regards, James

I feel very humbled by the fact that the Strelets team has managed to assemble some of the world's best artists and sculptors to our benefit.

For our purposes, I know no nations and I know no borders. I know only gentlemen, friends and fellow toy soldier collectors around here - and the amazing team that makes this happen.

When I see Anton Batov's art, then I know that I want...no, I need!...a much bigger WSS army. So incredibly inspiring. So beautiful.

Look for yourself: http://artbatov.ru/?genre_id=34&back=1&firstpic=1

Jan
I feel very humbled by the fact that the Strelets team has managed to assemble some of the world's best artists and sculptors to our benefit.

For our purposes, I know no nations and I know no borders. I know only gentlemen, friends and fellow toy soldier collectors around here - and the amazing team that makes this happen.

When I see Anton Batov's art, then I know that I want...no, I need!...a much bigger WSS army. So incredibly inspiring. So beautiful.

Look for yourself: http://artbatov.ru/?genre_id=34&back=1&firstpic=1
Quote by Jan above ...

"For our purposes, I know no nations and I know no borders. I know only gentlemen, friends and fellow toy soldier collectors around here - and the amazing team that makes this happen."

Jan, True inspiration! Since I read your posting your words keep resonating in my head. It must be the way we all feel. We keep coming back. And thank you for putting it into words.

P.S. Credited to another inspirational comment by you, I have started assembling binders with clear jackets for my various 1/72 HO 50 Cents boxes collection.

Nice!

from one toy soldier enthusiast to the other: I give you 2 thumbs up!

James Fisher
That's great Valentin and as it should be.

International friendship and collaboration can rise above other actions and is how we will continue to make progress as a species on the earth that we share.

Regards, James
Agreed James, and Amen to that. International friendship and collaboration is what we all need.

And yes, Anton Batov is a fine Russian artist.

Lovely artwork again. I’m looking forward to seeing more of these wonderful pieces of box art in the future, particularly for the infantry sets.