Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Status of WSS infantry sets

Where have you seen the WSS Cuirassiers in America Toby? I’ve been looking. RebelAlpha on eBay finally added the Bavarian Cuirassiers to his shop, which I picked up, but I have yet to see the Austrians which of the two sets I’ve been wanting more.

Replying to Asher: I did write ‘WSS Cuirassiers’ and I should have specified just the Bavarians at Rebeldelphia - which I had been waiting for also and ordered this morning. Scott is supposed to get a resupply of the WSS Austrian Cuirassiers too but apparently not yet. I say resupply because he replied in an email late last year he had just a few of the WSS Austrians Cuirassiers sets before but they sold out real quick. (I missed his carrying that one completely and I check him pretty regularly). I highly recommend him on eBay to US customers BTW.
I have a standard ‘search’ for WSS Strelets on EBay which I check everyday. But yesterday I tried the option to buzz/email me when anything new of that nature and search was listed anew. This morning it worked and I saw Scott/Rebeldelphia had posted a new resupply.

i just bought 2 of each just now, so hurry up.

Dear Toby,

all WSS sets are in a pipe line on various stages of production.
AGW, you may be up for surprises very soon, get your piggy bank ready.
Best regards,

Strelets

I am very ready!
Thank you for everything you are doing team Strelets.
CPN

Thank you Strelets for your encouraging answer. Much appreciated.

That is amazing, encouraging and exciting to read.

Thank you.