Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets Weekly

You’re making it feel like old times with the amount of sets you’re releasing in this batch Strelets! Thank you for you efforts under the circumstances. We are all extremely grateful. Now does anybody know if these artillymen would be appropriate for Fontenoy or Dettingen??

Strelets
Dear friends,

some of you have already noticed this in our previous post, therefore it doesn't qualify as news:

Best regards,

Strelets
Dearest Strelets

The absolute best part of my week is to read your Weekly Post Cards From Ukraine. They embody an absolute Victory which includes all aspects of The Strelets Team including our mutual interests. By the way, I can never get enough of the beauty of your figurines. Thank you for caring and sharing.

:flag-ua: :wink:

Good work Strelets!

Keep them wagon wheels rollin!

You are certainly epitomising the phrase "keep calm & carry on"!

Still heres hoping your staff can continue to work and keep safe at the same time.

Dear Yuri,

Just when I had resigned myself to no weekly post from you, here it comes! Wonderful.

Doesn't matter that there was a sneak peak last time, it clarifies it to all and, like Asher has said, the number of new sets that you have shown us is nothing short of astounding.

Regards, James

Great that Strelets are Keeping Calm and Carrying On in tough times. Your loyal customers will buy new sets as soon as they hit the retailers, you can be sure of that. Keep up the fine work!