Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Post

Strelets
Prince's reserves are coming.

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets
Hi Strelets team,
Great news!
As a sneak peek, we can also see the British artillery also ready on the left side.
You got all my hobby savings.
Stay safe!
CPN

I must say I am mighty impressed by your production capabilities at the moment! I mean the Jacobite artillery has only been teased for around a few months now and it’s already nearly ready?? A big thank you as always to everything you’re doing to keep the hobby alive Strelets. Best wishes:)

Fantastic information. But, on the left i see some infnatry? ;)

If I had to guess I’d say it’s the British artillery for 1745

Ah Yuri, on the 10th of this inst. you wrote:

times of big batches of new sets have long but gone but some surprises are still possible.

From then to now you have shown us at least five sets. That well and truly qualifies as a big batch, particularly in recent years, and certainly surprises and delights.

Sensational.

Regards, James

Curses! Another box I need to buy, just when I thought my Jacobites were finished.

Strelets
Prince\'s reserves are coming.

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards,

Strelets
Well, there goes the Strelets Team again, thinking of everyone else first. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Selfishly speaking, of course, the only thing that would look more appetizing than seeing your packages of new figurines in your picture on "your sofa", will be seeing those packages on "our sofas!"

Thank you, Strelets Team! Godspeed to you, your families, pets and friends. :flag-ua: :flag-us: We Stand with You!

Great news! These come with the new redesigned guns, am I right?

Hurrah, Great news

Slava Ukraini

What a great Friday surprise!

Really glad to see that you are still trying to carry on producing figures despite all thats going on.

I am still keeping my powder dry for when the Bavarian & British Napoleonics in square/defense appear.

Keep going Strelets crew, you are doing amazing during these difficult times.