Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Up and Kicking

Good News indeed! This company deserves all the thoughts and support we can muster

Some interesting casualty poses there Strelets.
Officer is a nice pose although his sword looks a bit club-like, drummer has lots of good braid detail on his tunic.
I can already picture the fellow holding his leg, having a slight conversion to show hes been clipped by a cannonball which has broken his leg or taken part of it clean off. Forage caps I would still forget about and either continue with a shako or just a bare head. But he is still a pose I like.
Look forward to seeing new Napoleonic sets released.
Glad to see you continuing to produce figures despite the circumstances. The hobby needs Strelets & certainly has missed your regular releases.

Take care & best wishes for the year.

Look like a must buy, bare head please, no soft caps again.

Dear Strelets team,

Thanks for the update, these figures look fine and I'm guessing they are the officer and casualties for the forthcoming 'British 1815 Infantry in square/defence' set? Some spirited sculpts, although I have to observe that your sculptor still seems to be putting British infantry in forage caps when in action, which is historically inaccurate. A shame.

But great to know that you are still alive, still producing. Wishing you as safe and peaceful a weekend as is possible in current circumstances.

Minuteman

Hello dear Strelets team,
Nice to see the Friday tradition coming back given the circumstances.
Cheers to you!
CPN

great poses, well done Strelets team , I pray you and and families remain safe and well in such trying times
any news of forthcoming WSS sets?
stay safe
cheers Old John

Great to see some updates, thank you Strelets team. I really like the poses, but as with everyone else, not sure I get the point of forage caps.

Fingers crossed for some new releases soon!

Dear old john,

we are working on boxes for a couple of sets right now, which are otherwise ready for a release.
Unfortunately, more recently we've been experiencing problems with shipments from the Ukraine to the UK, as Romania, being a transit country, closed its borders for some reasons.

Best regards,

Strelets

Always great to hear from you guys! Best wishes with everything

Wonderful news and lovely sights!

Sensational effort in times of such destructive and senseless stupidity.

Regards, James