Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy new year.

To some of you it has already happened, those like me watching the clock tick away the last minuets of 2022 , Happy new year, lets hope 2023 brings peace and happiness to us all, where ever we are.

Re: Happy new year.

Happy New Year to all!

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all on this forum!!

Best regards,
Andrew

Happy New Year to everybody on the forum and especially to our hosts and the people of Ukraine!

Happy new year to everbody.

To our Ukrainian friends....
I hope 2023 brings peace & a free and independent Ukraine to you. I hope you are able to choose your own path as a nation, rather than the wishes of another.
Lets hope its a year which shows self-appointed rulers that the days of seeking imperial rule & empire building are over. Let them realise that it is better to respect borders & seek co-operation & common ground with neighbours, rather than conflict.

On a happier note, here's hoping 2023 brings peace & health to everyone, and of course lots of new figures!!

Take care everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BLESSINGS TO EACH AND ALL!

A Very Happy 2023 to everyone!

I hope everyone has set and reaches their personal goals for this 2023 and also that any prayers they may have will be answered. :innocent: :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :earth_americas:

And a wish for the next year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_kj60DIq2M
:wink: