Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Your favorites

Fun question Kinus!

* Let me say Thank You! to Strelets for producing such a great French Foreign Legion Range. I just love Beau Geste and also the Indo Chine themes.

* Further, Thank You! to Orion for producing such nice WWII Tank Personnel sets. All full-bodies (no half bodies) and nice poses. (1) British Winter Crew, (2) German Panzer Crew. All have unbelievable details and, and, and, for me - each box has 3-5 standing poses that will fit right into the turret's hatches. Thank you, again Orion. Ali Express out of China sells quite a few tanks pre-painted, snap together (good enough for the girls I go with) and all have working turret hatches, inexpensive, so, Orion's sets work great! I'm a toy soldier collector first; not vehicles but building my modest tank with crews collection is a blast and affordable.

* I won't forget to say Thank You! to RedBox for their Boxer Rebellion Range. Always a joy to pull out and play 55 Days at Peking DVD in the background - just to be a kid again.

This just touches the tip of the iceberg, so let me say here - A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Godspeed to Strelets, all producers, their families, pets and friends :smile: :smile_cat: :santa: :dog: :christmas_tree: :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_asia:

If I had to be really particular and just choose one or two favourites from the main manufacturers...

Accurate - AWI British inf (perhaps my favourite ever set?)

Airfix - WW1 German inf

Esci - Zulu War British inf

Italeri - AWI Native Americans/Nap Russian grenadiers

Hat - Zulu War British Command

Red Box - Jacobite rebellion British Inf

Revell - TYW artillery/Nap French grenadiers

Strelets - WSS British Inf in advance/WSS French dismounted dragoons

Zvezda - GNW Swedish dragoons

The impressive ever Revell French Grenadiers!

Well contested by the Revell British Llne!

Feliz Navidad!!