Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Somewhere in hell

Hello,

I recently watched the current remake of the classic film "All Quiet on the Western Front". The film then made me finish an old project that had been sitting in the closet since 2018.

Here is my little work entitled "Somewhere in Hell"...

Re: Somewhere in hell

Not quite my era, but VERY nice! Could to share which figures you used? Those might also be nice for Steampunk scenario ... :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Flambeau,

unfortunately I have to disappoint you...

But all figures, the support of the walls and also the parts of the destroyed 21-cm mortar are self-production from the 3-printer or I formed them out of plaster....

So nothing you see in the pictures can be bought anywhere.

I cant find good german WW1-soldiers with gas-protection-equipment...so i constructed some.. :wink:

For the soldier on the right side i have constructed a Bergmann MP15..
This was a little bit complicated, because of the special gun magazin...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/MP18_Suhl_1.jpg/1920px-MP18_Suhl_1.jpg

Many work...and now you cant see it in the pictures...:worried:

Great job! Have you considered joining Benno's figures forum? There's a section "work in progress" where hobbyists show their work in different stages of production/painting. It's nice to see how others go about their work and often very inspiring!

Looks great Gerd! I also watched the film and was inspired by it. For a moment I thought about investing in yet another era to collect, but after a look on PSR and I was a little disappointed. I’d say that WWI is a little bit under represented in our hobby. But nevertheless Gerd your diorama looks great👍🏼

I saw that film yesterday and now your master's work
No words, both of them are very good ones 10/10

Fine modelling and figures, well done!

Hello,

thank you for your kind comments on this little WW1 scene.

In 2016-2018 I built a much larger WW1 diorama (about 80cm x 100cm in size).
I have a few photos of that too.

Would you like to see the photos of this diorama ?

Yes, it would be great. Please share them with us.