Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reinforcements for Gerd's Highlanders

Ah yes, there's that. Not to mention the unpainted ones ... But these Brits look just too nice not to buy ...

My "problem," too.

Wow, so clean and crisp and such detail on these masters—or are they examples of the actual size? Either way they look grand and will certainly encourage me to get more British that I do not need.

On that point Gerd, the answer is simple; change the scale at which you are wargaming or modelling them!

Regards, James

Beautiful Brits, a true redeemer for the earlier firing line and although I believe I have painted all my British soldiers from most manufacturers in all regiments that were present at Waterloo by now, there is one very special regiment still missing...... yes I refer to the chaps that were so wonderfully produced by Revell and which did not come out so well with Italeri..... the Rifles. I am still hoping for Strelets to produce them to compliment the no longer available set of Revell. That would make me a happy camper.

Very nice, these look like part of a very good future set. Well done Strelets!