Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ANY NEWS FROM STRELETS??

I think somebody mentioned that the main person behind Strelets has been in London for a while, "relocating" might be a bit of a problem though, at least where the old moulds are concerned, I suppose people have more pressing matters on their mind right now than filling a truck with toy moulds. The masters might of course be digitalized by a 3D scanner and the data send to a safe place, if that's an option and that might be a big "IF". Let's hope for the best, for the company and all the people and their families involved.

I agree completely Flambeau. Prayers out for all of those caught in the war.

Think Strelets admin is what is based in London. Actual manufacture is based in Kharkiv I believe.
If Ukraine is to rebuild after the war, personally I feel its important any businesses there, stay. No matter what the size of the business. If many just decide to leave, how will that help the country and its people, pick up the pieces and rebuild? People will need jobs to help get back on their feet and provide for their families.

Hello,

i hope and wish all the best for the Strelets-Team.

The city of Kharkiv is no longer directly besieged by Russian troops, but being only 15 km from the Russian border, the city continues to be shelled with heavy artillery and rockets.

The entire infrastructure (bridges, hospitals, power grid, water supply) is largely destroyed.

Kharkiv is now called "the dark city" because there is no more electricity. And even with candlelight, the windows are covered in the nights so as not to become a target.

And the winter there is very cold....
My grandfather fought there in ice & snow...in a winter 80 years ago...in another bad war...

I wish the people there all the luck in the world...

Hold on !!!
stay brave...

About time people started talking.

Jaw-jaw
Not war-war.

Re: ANY NEWS FROM STRELETS??—I think some good news is coming

Dear Marios,

I received a message from my 'local' supplier: "Still saying 2 new sets coming in Strelets", so I expect that we should have some good news direct from 'the source' soon!

Regards, James