Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Friday's Tradition - This Post Card is for Haron

It's Friday where I live in the Western U.S., and I just can't stand the thought of opening my mailbox and seeing no Post Cards from Ukraine this week. So, I'm going to write one anyway!

Dear Haron,

Some time ago I purchased your "Orion Set 72058 German Panzer Soldiers 1939-40" and put it/them straight into my Library without opening it. I came across it this week and opened it and Wow! what magnificent sculpting. To my naked eyes, they're nice, but when I put my magnifying glass to them, I absolutely could not believe the sculpting detailing that went into them. At first, I thought the beret they all wear was kind of different, but when I did a little homework, I discovered they are actually a cover for tank helmets. Who would have guessed. With my magnifying glass, I can also see exact representations of the Panzer Insignia in fine detail on the front. And as a bonus, some of the crew members have goggles. Two crew are fighting on foot with a machine gun and pistol. All of my modest tank collection has opening hatches on the turrets and your Panzer Crew looks great in them. So great in fact I ordered and just received two more boxes. I'm out of writing space for now, so, in closing a big "Thank you for all your Tank Crew Sets!"

P.S.

https://panzerworld.com/uniforms-heer-headgear

http://plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=2830

Godspeed to all of you in Ukraine, your families, friends and pets - GC

:earth_africa: :earth_americas:

Re: Friday's Tradition - This Post Card is for Haron

Dear GarrisonClay,

The PIC of Haron was badly injured yesterday in a road accident, so your good wishes are very timely.

Best regards,

Strelets

All my best wishes for his complete recovery.

Fuerza amigo!!!

Miquel

Strelets
Dear GarrisonClay,

The PIC of Haron was badly injured yesterday in a road accident, so your good wishes are very timely.

Best regards,

Strelets
Best recovery!

CPN

All the very best wishes to the person who was injured, get well soon.

These last couple of years I have constantly been amazed not just by the level of sculpting - the detail and the quality, but also the imagination and vision which has gone into these ranges.

I hope you all - Strelets, the Red Box collective, MiniArt - all go on from strength to strength.

Slava Ukraine!

Best wishes on a speedy recovery and blessings on all of you in the war-torn region. Keep your head on a swivel.

Sending my best wishes and thoughts as always.

Best wishes for Haron's recovery!

Yes, all the best to Haron!!

Regards,
Andrew