Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Favorite Strelets Set of All Time?

Probably my favorite Strelets set is also my first one, the Crimean War French Light Infantry. I liked the all unique poses and the real character that the figures had. I was also happy to finally see some new Crimean War figures besides the ESCI/Italeri sets, and went on to buy most of the Strelets Crimean range.
Additionally, I also love the Strelets FFL sets, both for the colonial period and WW2. It was so nice to see this unit get more coverage in the hobby.

The two WWII Early War US Infantry sets. I got a lot of them and every time I get a chance I buy some more of them. I can't get enough. They are superb. The standing soldier with Montana Peak Hat firing his M1911 Colt .45 pistol is one of my favorites of all time. And the kneeling solider firing the M1919 Browning water cooled .30 caliber machine gun, in one piece! Such engineering!

Could be my favorite troops in my whole collection. I give honorable mention to the US Navy sailors for the early war period as well.

Can't wait for the new WWII US Army early war set to come out. Already saving up!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek

My favorites are the new Boer war skirmishing British M133 and the old Boers 056.
Waiting for a chance to grab a second pack of both