Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Update

Hi Strelets.
Does the planned new moulds being started (which are not WSS), include the Napoleonic British in square set?

If so I will be saving up for a good many boxes!!

A fine trio of figures for the Russian Jager in greatcoats set. Well done!

Thanks also for the update on Strelets' plans going forward. As always, admiration and respect for your bravery in tough circumstances, and for your desire to press on. Bravo!

Great news! Hope everything goes well! All the best to you, your families and friends! Stay safe!

Just to say how much I admire your tenacity in producing this high quality work in the face of challenges that we can only speculate on.
And your generosity of spirit to produce (in miniature form) Russian soldiers.

Well in that time (Napoleonic wars) Ukraine was a part of Russian Empire. And for sure our ukranian ancestors (I was born in Ukraine and live now in Spain) also served in russian army.

Kind regards,

Yevgen

Just shows the tragedy of this wasteful unnecessary conflict.

Excellent news on so many levels! Thanks for the update and hugs from the west. :hugging_face:

Great news and best wishes for the future

Dear Strelets Team,

I have certainly looked forward to, and appreciated, your unbroken chain of weekly updates. Thank you so much!

Further, please don't think you must attach a photo every week just to reach out. If ever you find yourself sitting at your dining table when all is quiet and you're enjoying your favorite refreshment and you get the urge, please scribble out a Post Card from Ukraine and drop it in the mail to us.

In the meantime, Godspeed to you, your families and your pets - GC

Great to hear! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop here of what’s going on. Also, can someone help me figure out what AGW means? And as for the “issue” of producing historical toy soldiers that represent Russia I don’t think it should even be a question. The Russia state has played a huge role in world history, it would seem silly to deny their inclusion in this historical hobby because of a present day issue.

I would also like to chime in with thanks for the hard intel. Very refreshing and needed. Will patiently await - try to any way - the release of ALL new planned releases, especially all the cuirassiers and other WSS goodies.
Will pray for safety and health of all Strelets folks - including the still to be named master sculptor digging ditches - and the still silent Red Box team. Toby Barrett

Asher, I believe AGW probably means All Goes Well

Baratheon
Asher, I believe AGW probably means All Goes Well
We'll all buy ten boxes of that!

Here's hoping that All Goes Well for the whole Strelets extended family.

Those Russian Jaegers look terrific and I think the chap on the right might just be a candidate for the best Napoleonic drummer ever.

That's a good point Graeme. He does actually look to be drumming and there is apparent 'movement' in the figure isn't there?
Regards, James

Very good news from the Strelets team..

And the Russian Jaegers look wonderful.

AGW >> :+1: