Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets sets

And He fights for all free people, including me and You, spokeperson of Strelets.
I understand that His military service disorganized operation of Strelets, buy whole Strelets should be proud and supportive of Him. May the God bless Him and protect Him.

Haron, please pass on may warmest regards to him and all those for whom we share a connection through toy soldiers, I continue to send money to the Red cross and will endure the increased financial burden this end without complaint , knowing the hardship our Ukrainian friends are suffering.

Alan Buckingham
Haron, please pass on may warmest regards to him and all those for whom we share a connection through toy soldiers, I continue to send money to the Red cross and will endure the increased financial burden this end without complaint , knowing the hardship our Ukrainian friends are suffering.
I can add that he went on the first day voluntarily and had no military experience. He never served in the army.

Here You can see him making Strelets WSS sets and others:

https://youtu.be/aInKBBc8tzE

His wife also helps him to paint the figures.

The video is in Ukrainian and Russian languages.

Kind regards,

Yevgen

Yevgen Chernov
Here You can see him making Strelets WSS sets and others:

https://youtu.be/aInKBBc8tzE

His wife also helps him to paint the figures.

The video is in Ukrainian and Russian languages.

Kind regards,

Yevgen
Dear Yevgen,

Thank you so much for the YouTube of Strelets Figures and others being made by this so talented sculptor. I must add, his wife is such an equally necessary part of his success also as a team to add painting skills to his fine figurines.

Godspeed, to Yevgen, the Strelets Team, and all others on this Forum, their families and pets for this week! :earth_africa:

Thank You! It’s my hobby since I was a child. So I do it with pleasure

video unavailable ?

Maybe now:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aInKBBc8tzE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for trying, but same result.

Very sorry to hear this Alan! I tried it several times and it works for me. It’s strange, somebody else has this problem?

Thanks for the update. Are the early WW2 US infantry and Japanese pictured on this site a short while ago complete and ready for release in the near future ?

Does that mean that the masters for the Napoleonic British in square are gone/unfinished or do you have them and are just awaiting the chance to produce them? Just asking so can plan accordingly. If they are still planned to be made, I will happily wait for them. If not & the set is cancelled, then alas I may need to look elsewhere.

Hopefully all associated with the company are doing ok, as best as can be expected in current circumstances. While a massive problem for Strelets, the freedom and safety of Ukraine & its people, takes priority at this time.

With any luck the sculptors can be contacted and will still be prepared to make masters for you, if not, I wish them well and wish you the best in finding replacement sculptors. There must be somebody out there who would be interested.

All the best

If Strelets have not released them in 7 months (since the war began) then I do not think they were finished. Let’s hope when the war is over then the process can continue.

Wish You the best, Strelets team!

These are sad times. Let us hope they are over soon. Digging trenches and shooting on opposing poor guys is no pleasant occupation in reality. Let us all hope everybody can return to his pre war work (except those warhawks).

It's a nice surprise to connect a name, a face, and a story with one of the sculptors whose work I so greatly admire.

I have to agree that he should be pulled out of the trenches for the greater good. As an extremely gifted artist, his sculpturing work is so much more important for humanity than being a living target for autonomic drones and loitering ammunition that are programmed to kill human beings without mercy.

May Strelets get his sculptors back unharmed, and may this horrible war be resolved peacefully in the near future.