Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week-End Post Card

Thank you! Hugs from the west, as always. 🤗

They are getting closer!

More fine artwork to go with these wonderful cuirassiers.

Thanks for this week's postcard.

Regards, James

What a splendid piece of art.

Beautiful artwork.

Very nice artwork again Strelets.

Progress is always good to see! I’m assuming this is the box art for the German States Cuirassiers. Love this artwork as always

..."love this artwork as always"... "again a great artwork"...! :smile: oh guys strelets is not famous for its "great artworks" for sure, you can say anything, they are brave, good boys, very prolific and industrious, intelligent choice of subjects, smart thinkers and good market strategist! but not exactly the temple of artworks for boxed sets! sorry strelets, but i had to say it! :smile:

nevertheless, this one is definitely a very nice artwork! :+1:

Haha yes, Strelets has had some rather horrendous box art in the past. I was more referring to the artwork that they’ve been getting from this painter for the WSS range.

Great artwork! Have a good and safe weekend:relaxed:

Dearest Strelets Team,

Wow, another beautiful Post Card From Ukraine! Thank you for thinking of us. The magic never stops with you - Citizen Soldiers of Ukraine. I just love the image of Mounted Cavalry in a firing line. If anyone would know how soldiers did it, or how it would be done in any era, it would be you - the Strelets Team.

OK, again Thank you for now and please write again. Just love to hear from you! It is the best part of my week. :wink:

And Godspeed to Everyone

Great picture

Best wishes in difficult times