Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Post

Writing from Spain, is there any plan to produce Spanish troops for the War of the SPANISH Succession?

Regards, and stay safe.

A couple weeks back Strelets announced a set of Spanish Bourbon infantry in square. I do believe that’s the only set currently announced however. With that being said this set of Dutch looks great! I feel for those of you that don’t collect this range, but I’m loving all these WoSS sets!

These look superb. The poses are just right for a firing line operating the platoon-fire system used by the Dutch, British and other Allies at this time. The uniforms have a very good period feel, and the command figures are excellent. Well done!

Let us hope now that there will be sufficient 'normal' circumstances - may be pray even for peace - to allow this set to be produced.

Superb.
I love the figures leaning in to the firing pose.
Please stay safe.

This has the potential to be the best set of figures for a pre-1783 era ever produced. Simply wonderful.

There are wonderful sculpted dutch soldiers indeed, but they wear unfortunatly like most former infantry troops the formal tricorne - so only useful for the later war. It´s a pity that they are missing the earlier informal tricornes, which would have been very useful for earilier conflicts with Louis XIV too. The dutch republic was one of the last nations which introduced formal tricornes.
There are nevertheless a pretty gain.

Dearest Strelets Team,

Once again, your Post Cards From Ukraine are the highlight of my weekend. The act of your posting images of future figurines is evidence of your strength of will. And that inspires me.

By the way, I did go to Private School with all my buddies. I know I gave God a good laugh many a time without ever trying with all my excuses. And even after graduation, as I've muddled through my life's plans, He just keeps laughing and laughing at me. At the end of the day, I laugh with Him, but never give up. Thank you, Strelets Team, for your inspirations! :wink:

GC

WOW, WOW, WOW}:-)) You folks are absolutely amazing....and brave beyond anything. My absolute respect.