Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In the name of the Queen...

Dear Strelets,
It’s amazing and fantastic that you continue to build up anticipation with fabulous masters.
The range and mix that the coming (we hope) cuirassier sets will provide is really exciting.
All of these look great too, but I especially love the kettle drummer. Plenty of possibilities for conversion and/or forming a massed band.
Thanks so much,
James

No cap ! Only one word: WOW !!

The best part of my weekends, post cards from Ukraine from the Strelets Team. In all you do, you are amazing people. Thank you so much!

Stunning. Beautiful! Majestic!

I had to rub my eyes and look twice when I discovered the news on PSR that Strelets is releasing new sets right now.

To organize such undertaking in the midst of the current chaos and confusion that Europe has slid into, between pandemic and war, is truly admirable and attests to a superhuman level of discipline, organizational skills and courage on part of the Strelets team.

Your thankful customers applaud you.

Jan
Stunning. Beautiful! Majestic!

I had to rub my eyes and look twice when I discovered the news on PSR that Strelets is releasing new sets right now.

To organize such undertaking in the midst of the current chaos and confusion that Europe has slid into, between pandemic and war, is truly admirable and attests to a superhuman level of discipline, organizational skills and courage on part of the Strelets team.

Your thankful customers applaud you.
Excellent news and totally unexpected. Clearly, that Russian that looks like 'Dobby the house elf' (From the Harry Potter films) has not stopped you!

Always thought some company would have made a set of RHA in dress uniform as they would make a bomb selling it to the tourists! Its amazing to think those 13pdrs actually saw action in the Great war.