Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week-end - time to reload

Dearest Strelets,

Once again, you have made my weekend. Your postcard pictures from Ukraine of masterful masters are stunning. OK now, stay safe- all of you!

Faithfully yours - GC

Wonderful looking figures! Like others I am wondering what the state of play re production and delivery. Heard someone say that boxes were shipping from Ukraine, but couldn't confirm manufacturers.

Really lovely figures again! I agree with Mark though, if I could choose any future set it would be generic French line cavalry.

Yay!! Thanks for sharing. :smile: :hugging_face:

The cuirass force I’m gonna have by the time this range ends is gonna be pretty immense! Great looking figures as always. Quite a unexpected pleasant surprise as well. Three sets of armored Cuirassiers now?! Awesome as always Strelets. Stay safe!

It's even betterer than that Asher; four!

257 Austrian Cuirassiers
258 Bavarian Cuirassiers
259 Dutch Cuirassiers
xxx ??? Cuirassiers

Cheers, James

That’s right James I completely forgot about the Dutch Cuirassiers! And upon looking at their masters once more I am completely blown away as to how I overlooked them. Their tricornes will be a nice change of pace from the lobster pots.